Vegetable beef ramen noodle soup
A nice ramen soup recipe to try !
* 1 lb lean hamburger shopping list
* 1 (46 oz) can V-8 juice (reduced sodium is a good option for this soup) shopping list
* 1 clove garlic chopped or 1 ts minced garlic shopping list
* 1 (15 oz) can Veg All mixed vegetables shopping list
* 1 (1 oz) pkg onion soup mix shopping list
* 1 pkg ramen noodles broken up (do NOT use the flavor packet) shopping list
* Brown the hamburger in a soup pot with a lid, draining off any excess fat. (If you really want to reduce fat then rinse the hamburger with warm water after browning as it will reduce fat content by a quarter).
* Add the V-8 juice, garlic, and onion soup mix to the hamburger.
* Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and simmer with lid on for 10 mins.
* After 10 mins of cooking add the broken up ramen noodles and the can of veg all vegetables and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes stirring occasionly.
* If you like your noodles mushy then simply add all ingredients to the hamburger and simmer for 20 minutes just depends on how you like things.
* The ramen soup recipe with vegetables is ready to serve...Enjoy !