Miso Ramen Soup Recipe
Ramen Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 -4 ounces ground pork
- 5 ounces bean sprouts, rinsed
- 4 ounces cabbage, chopped
- 2 -4 ounces carrots, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons miso
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (without the flavor packet)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Heat olive oil in a soup pot or a wok and cook minced ginger, garlic and pork on medium heat until pork is no longer pink.
Add carrots, bean sprouts and cabbage and saute for a few minutes, stirring.
Add the chicken broth, sugar and soy sauce and bring to boil.
Turn heat down to low and melt miso in the soup.
Add sesame oil and take off of heat.
Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles (not the seasoning packets) in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain.
Add noodles to soup and the ramen soup recipe is ready to serve....enjoy the soup !