Thai-style Ramen Soup Recipe
A great ramen soup recipe to try !
* 3/4 cups water shopping list
* 1/2 can (approx. 3/4 cup) coconut milk (lite or regular) shopping list
* 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
* 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
* 1 tsp (red rooster or tapatio) hot chili sauce shopping list
* 1 package TOP RAMEN, any flavor (chicken, oriental, or chili R best) shopping list
* 4 fresh MUSHROOOMS sliced or 1 can straw mushrooms shopping list
* *cooked chicken (leftovers or canned) cut into bite size pieces shopping list
* 1/2 fresh lime shopping list
* Fresh cilantro to taste shopping list
* Pour the water and coconut milk into a pot and place on medium high heat. Add the Ramen flavoring packet, sugar, soy sauce and chili sauce. Stir to blend. Add Ramen noodles. As the liquid begins to boil, add the mushrooms and cooked chicken. Let it cook until the noodles are done (about three mintues). Squeeze the juice of the lime into the mixture and garnish with fresh cilantro. The ramen soup recipe is ready to eat! Enjoy the ramen soup.